temp controller for kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maltbarleyhops

Reaction score
my kegerator (diy) want get any warmer than about 25 degrees. im having issues with the controls. with freezer and fridge turned off its still staying too cold. im looking for a temp controller that you plug fridge into and then into 110v socket and has a thermocouple probe that sets in fridge cavity.

where do i find one of these? new or used i need one quick.

I would think that if you turn off the fridge the temps would go up. Does it run when you turn the thermostat to the highest temp? Where is the kegerator located ?

my kegerator (diy) want get any warmer than about 25 degrees. im having issues with the controls. with freezer and fridge turned off its still staying too cold. im looking for a temp controller that you plug fridge into and then into 110v socket and has a thermocouple probe that sets in fridge cavity.

where do i find one of these? new or used i need one quick.

this is what I don't understand if you turned them off the temp should rise as the unit loses cold to the ambient temp. Is the unit in a cold area or even an unheated space?

Back