newbie from south florida

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottie

Reaction score
im am prob the newest of newbies. ill introduce myself, im scottie, born and raised in boston, moved here to palm beach about a year ago for work. my homebrew experience is very limited. my father was a good homebrewer when i was young. i tried myself once a few years back and succesfully produced a terrible ipa. i just ordered a recipe and someequipment lost in the move so i can attempt once again, wish me luck! homebrewing is a way of life in boston, and almost unheard of down here in florida, so not only do i want to start brewing, but convince others down here to start as well. wish me luck!

thank you, GO SOX! cant say im too suprised to see bostonians on here. i gotta say i was inspired to start brewing when my idea of a friday night is goin to the liquor store and reading reviews on microbrews....

I was drunk in Chicago this weekend wishing I was in Boston so I could go to Buzzys Roast Beef. now I am at home in Virginia missing BB Wolfs $1 = 2X the alcohol deal :)

in fact an F plate from the Happy Garden in Plymouth would be nice ... ...

is this the "Drunken ramblings" forum or am I lost again?

Back