New lable

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dstreetbrew

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Please give me some feed back as to what you all think about my label.
image-912309192.jpg

I like it! Although it looks like Miss Lady is one word (MISSLADY) at the top of your label. Could probably drop the font size and make it look more like two words, as it is below. Looks awesome though. You kegging and bottling, or how are you carbonating?

Thanks... I was bottleing at first, but I am going to seel it this summer at a local farmers market, and there is issues with useing yeast to carb then sell. Blah blah blah. So no I am keying then bottleing with a counter press her filler.

Nice. I think the words running together is a valid stylistic choice, though I do find it a bit distracting. Maybe you could put a little centered dot between the words to indicate the separation without changing the actual spacing?

Something like:
M I S S•LADY
S M A L L•B A T C H
R O O T•B E E R

A very light "dot" that is sort of star-like to match the flourish on the font could work, though you'd have to play around to get the right feel and it might add too much weight to the center of those lines.

But I'm not saying you need to make any changes, just a possibility that struck me. Your label looks great as it is.

Thanks guys. Very valid points greatly apreciated... I'll be selling this stuff at a local farmers market this year. I'll make sure to post a link to the web site when I have it up.

Back