3" Dual Tower - which shank will work?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c5_droptop

Reaction score
New to MBT but picked up a used kegerator with a lot of spare parts. I have several dual towers as well as single towers and plan on having a commercial keg or two on tap in addition to a home brew or two. So, ideally I would like to run two dual feed towers.

Called Keg Cowboy and got their right angle shanks but there is no room to install two of those in a single tower. Too much conflict with the hard lines making the turn down. Any other source for thee that may be more easily installed?

There are also some pieces-parts that I have, but had concerns with leakage so if I went that route I would need to track down rebuild parts as well.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave

Here is the stuff that I have:

The situation I am dealing with in the tower:
conflict_small.jpg

The pieces parts that I have (several of some, but not enough to really cobble together four taps worth). Plus, the longer assembly in the middle has the same issue and I think that the one in the bottom right is too large). The longer shank in the bottom left is also about the same size as what I bought):
sapre_parts_small.jpg

Back