My new brew buddy.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonzombiekitty

Reaction score
Picked him up from a shelter last night. I named him Crowly. Not sure how much of a brew buddy he'll actually be, but he does follow me around. So maybe he'll hang our in the kitchen with me when I brew.

OOOPS! Didn't mean to put this in this subforum. THis was intended to go in general chit-chat.

2011-08-30_19-35-45_643.jpg

2011-08-30_19-54-08_804.jpg

Crowly doesn't seem to be the run and hide type of cat. He's more curious. Which was almost an issue when he walked into the bathroom when I was going pee.....

We had 2 of those the past 2 years. They were practically identical except for a slightly less dark stripe on one chin. Until they grew up, then one got fat. We named them Red and Blue because of their collars.

They recently went missing at the same time, so I figure they either got into one too many trash cans, or they became Coyote food. I guess it's time to either head back down to the shelter, or find a cat to give our food to.

Nice cat. My brewbuddy is also afraid of the stove but loves messing around with fermentors.

Crowly doesn't seem to be the run and hide type of cat. He's more curious. Which was almost an issue when he walked into the bathroom when I was going pee.....

Oh I have peed on my cat by accident. She rubbed against the front my legs with her tail straight up in the air while I was taking a leak and you can imagine the rest.

Congratulations for rescuing an animal. Too many people these days get dogs and cats from pet stores, aka puppy mill distributors. Hope he turns out great!

My cat's don't much care for the part of the process where the stove/burners are on, but they're always near by during the mash, and during the chill/racking process. One of my cats has developed a habit of climbing onto my lap when I'm filling bottles.

My cat's don't much care for the part of the process where the stove/burners are on, but they're always near by during the mash, and during the chill/racking process. One of my cats has developed a habit of climbing onto my lap when I'm filling bottles.

Ya gotta teach that cat how to work a capper!!!:mug:

Back