• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

looking for full keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

climberguy

Reaction score
looking for emty stainless full kegs 15 gal to build a brew system. i live in western ma. and would be willing to pick up :tank:

Full kegs?

If you go to kegglebrewing.com they have excellent pricing on keggles

I had a lot of luck with craigslist and local scrap yards.

Come to Texas I have couple extra you can have for free if you are a new brewer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmonk
full of WHAT?

Probably looking for full SIZED kegs. sanke kegs

yeah, i know. :D

hey climber i'm in eastern mass, and the easiest way to get mine was call a brewery and buy the ones they are scrapping (about $20 each).

cheaper than the re-seller, better condition than the junkyard.
any smaller breweries out near you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmonk
full of WHAT?

yeah, i know. :D

hey climber i'm in eastern mass, and the easiest way to get mine was call a brewery and buy the ones they are scrapping (about $20 each).

cheaper than the re-seller, better condition than the junkyard.
any smaller breweries out near you?

there is bbc berkshire brewery copany and barington brewery thanks i'll look in to that .

I contacted this brewery and they responded with "We actually recently switched from barrel-style kegs to straightwall so we don't actually have any decommissioned kegs. Sorry we can't be of more assistance!" Not sure what that means. LOL, but figured I would post in case any else was looking.

PM sent...............................................................................................................................................

If you are in CT. then driving to wa-wa, is about the same as driving to south station in boston - call harpoon, ask to speak to Al. they are about 6 blocks from s.s.

If you are in CT. then driving to wa-wa, is about the same as driving to south station in boston - call harpoon, ask to speak to Al. they are about 6 blocks from s.s.

I emailed them and they informed me that they switched to different kegs and no longer have any decommissioned ones. Still on the lookout, but thanks for the help!

Latest posts

Back