• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Single tier gas system 10 gal capacity

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kacyhowerton

Reaction score
I recently purchased the plans to build the Brutus 10 through BYO magazine. If you're not familiar it's a single tier automated gas system that has the capacity to brew and ferment up to 10 gallons at a time. I will be building one for myself in the near future and I'm curious if anyone else out there would be interested in having a system built for them.
I havent started research on cost of parts, but the plans (printed in 2007) estimate aprox $2300. I imagine I would list for $2800 to $3000 complete.
I'm pretty new to this forum and I'm not asking for people to place orders on good faith. I'm just wondering if there is any interest so I don't go build an extra system to have it collect dust. :drunk:
Forgive me if I've posted in the wrong section...I'm not trying to start a business just want to help by offering my skills.

I have some interest. But I live in Oklahoma, so I would wonder how you would get it to me. I'm speaking to someone about purchasing a used Brutus 10, but I'm not sure if that is going to work out. PM me if you are still looking at making more than one of these.

Latest posts

Back