Nostalgia Electrics Keg-O-Rator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw one at BJ's and for the price it looked really nice. I would be you could wedge like 4 in there. Maybe 5 as the door is curved out.

It looks like a standard commercial kegerator. I see people with 2 cornies in these all the time. But that is just a guess.

If you are looking to save some cash and looks are not important check out my blog about mini fridge conversion to a kegerator.

Already been purchased by the gf. Just gathering research to find out what my possibilities could be!

By the name I was expecting to see some retro looking fridge. Enameled steel, chrome etc...

"Will fit up to a 15.5 gallon keg or a keg up to 26" high. Product Dimensions: L 20.3" x W 26" x H 32""

26" is a tight squeeze; Other then that, based on pure dims given (not interior) I could see two, MAYBE three cornies... If you don't have one. they are about 9' diameter, and about 25' high. With the connections on, 26' might be do able providing you put them on then slide the kegs in. It will still probably pinch the lines, which could cause CO2 collection etc. If it's more then 26, you should be safe assuming 2 kegs. Break out the tape measure! (Cardboard/paper cut outs of 9' circles help in sizing).

Hope this helps/works out for you! Home brew is much cheaper then commercial, and better!

Back