New single tap to triple tap, what do I need?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelerguy

Reaction score
I have been doing some reading on what I will need, but wanted to get it verified and see if the more knowledgable and any tips or hints.

I just purchase a single tap kegerator, but want to convert it to a triple tap (it does have room). I was going to buy a triple tap upgraded perlick faucets with homebrew ball keg connectors. In addition I was going to get a 3 way regulator so i can independantly control the pressure on each keg. Of course I am purchasing some kegs.

I imagine I will also need to buy some tubing, clamps, and keg connectors to connect the C02 to the kegs. Also the towers from kegconnections.com look to come with 5' of tubing to the tower, is this going to be enough? It seems like 10' may be better from my reading so I can carb and serve at same temp.

Am I missing anything obvious or do have any tips that might make things easier and or better?

Back