First All/Grain Brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hastings

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'am about to take my brewing to the next level and go from extract to all grain brewing. I been research many different setups and ways to do the whole process. Is there technique and setup you guys would recommend for the all grain process?? Thanks guys

It depends upon 2 main things. Available space and $$$$$.

If I had a lot of both, my AG setup would be 100% different than it is now. Spend a few days looking at the DIY forum and read about people's builds etc. Go through the "show us your sculpture" thread a few times to see how people have theirs setup. That should get you a headstart in figuring out what you are shooting for, then review your finances and see what you can actually pull off.

Best bet is to try and hook up with some local brewers and see how systems work. I went from a very basic system to a 3 keggle somewhat automated system and my ideal system at this point would be something in the middle. I really only figured it out by brewing many times on both set ups. What we tell you here is almost meaningless to what you will find best.

Good luck.

Latest posts

Back