Canadians Help :)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kev55

Reaction score
Hey, i live in Canada and im looking for some good sites so i dont have to deal with the border my local shops dont carry much variety good prices but nothing new to try. thanks

I am in the same boat now.. my local homebrew store doesnt carry any decent kits and I have been looking around as well

Austinhomebrew as well as morebeer.com will both ship to canada. Austinhomebrew will even ship with USPS, although I have heard that they will not ship liquids.. which will limit you if you want kits with any LME... can anyone confirm or deny that?

thanks! that store is like 10 min away from me who knew lol new local place

I've ordered from ihomebrewing a few times. If you're doing all grain then the build-a-beer option is handy. You can order the exact amount of grain that you want and they mill it for free. Downside is that hop selection is not as good as some other suppliers, and they only have dried yeast. Customer service is decent, and is much better than some of the other local suppliers.

Another vote for Hopdawgs. Great service and product.

Ontariobeerkegs are also great, purchased many kegs and parts from there.

The 17 brew crew site has a lot of Canadiens I am sure you could fine some
help or info there.
Good Luck:mug:

Canadian Homebrew supplies out of Brampton, Ontario is awesome

Latest posts

Back