• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brass Quick Disconnects (McMaster right angle ones)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghart999

Reaction score
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all. I bought these awhile back and never got around to using them. They are brand new. One or two of the male pieces have some cuts in the blot part from tightening them onto a 1/2" ball valve with a wrench. But they have never seen wort before. There are 8 of McMaster part # 6739K59 and 6 of part # 6739K68. The male pieces are 1/2" MPT. The females fit onto 1/2" ID tubing. I believe the QD part is 3/8" diameter. I paid $72 shipped from McMaster for them. I would sell them for $45 shipped via USPS priority. Paypal only or local pickup in Denver of course.

img0897m.jpg

Forgive my ignorance, but is the the standard model that most people pickup? If so, I think I'm interested.

Curt

DAMN! I was just heading to McMaster to get some of these.

*shakes fist*

An hour late and forty-five dollars short.

Latest posts

Back