Watch me be fat and make all-grain beer in an apartment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KFH

Reaction score
So last week I decided, on a whim, to record my brewing session and put it on YouTube. Partly as a how-to on doing all-grain beer, partly to show that it is possible to do all-grain in a small apartment kitchen, and partly to get some feedback on my methods and my system.

It wasn't my best work (I'm stuck using my laptop webcam for the time being) and the editing isn't all that great, but hopefully someone will be able to make use out of it.

And yes, I know I'm fat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe you are a doctor, subsequently I don't trust you. But I might try your beer.

We're not fat, we just carry plenty of brew in our belly! Yea, you're kitchen is the taj mahal compared to mine too. It's so damn tiny, that's why I got to do BIAB, just don't have the space to have an MLT and other stuff out lol. I live in a small apartment on the 2nd floor of a 2 family house. I somehow managed to burn my gas stove top last week. I guess there was some stuff spilled around the burner, I didn't notice and brewed on it. Now the stain has caramelized on to that part and it won't come out. I've been hiding it from SWMBO by keeping my 5 gallon pot on that burner, but once she sees it, I'm a dead man. I just hope it's after I drink this batch I have fermenting.

Nice vid, I've only watched the first 2 parts, will watch the rest later.

From one fat man in a small apartment to another - nicely done.

I just did my first all grain batch yesterday and on top of thinking about the normal stuff, I also had to think about space conservation.

And yes, I know I'm fat.

No, just big boned! We all drink beer here - we're destined to be larger than the skinny ones. As the other guy said, "all grain fed". I think i'm sporting about a 12 pack currently.

thanks for posting the vids!

Latest posts

Back