Sorry, Yooper

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm the biggest Packer fan on this site. I dare Yooper to a trivia game.

Back to the OP, the Packers lost because of their Bye....my opinion. Either that or we ran so long we needed a break. I'm torn between the two. The gas tanks will be full next September.

Meh. I'm a hockey fan anyway. My football season ended the first round.

I also got a few beer festivals hopefully lined up to help me get through the winter. And some Homebrew projects need my attention.

I was wondering why the "first string" didn't show up yesterday! And Rodgers, our "hero," was obviously distracted by Miss America asking him to phone her! So it goes. Next year...

glenn514:mug:

I'm a Giants fan...both Packers/Giants games this year were played poorly by the Pack. The Packers played horrible in the first game, the Giants just played worse. This time around the Pack played horrible, but the Giants played great.

It is tough to keep up such a high level of play though...In any case, Niners here we come!

The niners surprised everyone this year. The Bears did not (they did what was expected). However, I was surprised Mr. Smith still remains coach.

The niners surprised everyone this year. The Bears did not (they did what was expected). However, I was surprised Mr. Smith still remains coach.

Mr. Smith is the reason I cannot be a Bears fan, even while I live in Chicagoland. They finally got rid of Angelo, when Lovie goes then I'll cheer for the Bears.

It was a pathetic game, but the beer was good.

The thing I saw was that the Packer's defense played just as they always do- very "soft" in the secondary and not very effective. Usually the Packers win simply by scoring more points because the offense is so good. Since the offense struggled so badly, the game was over as soon as it began.

Oh, well. It was a fun season.

Go Red Wings!

My wife came in the computer room to tell me that Manning had "ALL FRIGGING DAY" to throw the ball. I came in to watch and she's all like, "LOOK AT THAT! HE'S JUST STANDING THERE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO THROW TO!"

I just chuckled cause she was only watching cause her friend is a huge fan (aren't they all??) and I know she would never be that into a Lions game!

I thought this was going to be because the OP finally figured out yooper's not a DOOD. ;)

Yeah so far every team I've wanted to win has bit the dust....

I've known since I joined. Or at least since the first time I called her a "him" and got corrected. Probably by you. ;)

I'm a Giants fan...both Packers/Giants games this year were played poorly by the Pack. The Packers played horrible in the first game, the Giants just played worse. This time around the Pack played horrible, but the Giants played great.

Disagree. The Giants played well. They didn't play great. They were definitely beatable. The Pack just laid a huge egg. The Giants brought their B game and the Packers brought their F game. They simply gave it away. Congrats to the Giants and, come next week, GO NINERS.

Yeah, I'm being a poor sport.....

Disagree. The Giants played well. They didn't play great. They were definitely beatable. The Pack just laid a huge egg. The Giants brought their B game and the Packers brought their F game. They simply gave it away. Congrats to the Giants and, come next week, GO NINERS.

Yeah, I'm being a poor sport.....

:rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin:

Latest posts

Back