Thinking of setting up an online brewing magazine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onelegout

Reaction score
Hi,
I run a homebrewing website called www.brewing-tips.com
We're starting work on an online brewing magazine, and are looking for people who would like to contribute to it. I plan to bring out a pilot edition which will be free. If anyone is seriously interested in being part of this, please post here to register your interest.

We're looking for writers, bloggers, collumnists, and video bloggers who are happy to give up some of their spare time to help create a great online magazine with loads of great information about home brewing.

Please reply to this topic or PM me if you are serious about contributing.

Thanks,
Henry Carless
www.Brewing-Tips.com

Hey this sounds like a great Idea...let me know if you need help with anything I have tons of editing software for Video/Music and so forth. I'd be glad to help with whatever I can.

The main thing I'm in need of is content - I need people to write small articles for it. I can write a lot of it myself but I want this to be a magazine, not a blog-in-disguise :)

Henry,

I'm actually just starting out in the world of freelance writing, and I'd love to help by providing some content to get things off the ground. Are you looking for writers to present ideas for the first issue, or do you already have that fleshed out?

Let me know the details and I'm sure I can create something you'll find useful.

- Jody

Hi Jody,
Thanks for your interest : ) I'm happy for you to come up with some ideas, and I can let you know what would work and what wouldn't? You will recieve all credit for the article and I can include contact info for you on the index page to ensure you get all the coverage possible. If you could PM me with some ideas or email me at [email protected] that would be great :)
Thanks,
Henry

I write home brewing articles for Ezine articles and produce my own web Beer TV show. Let me know if you are interested...

Gary

If you have a beer review I would love to make submissions. I could also do DIY write ups, I have built at least two of everything I can for basic brewing. Chiller, MLT, rotating fly sparge, gas lines, stirplate, temp controller and other stuff. Let me know.

Back