Public Safety Message. Do Not Brew Haus' Pale Ale...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLinNH

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So I am on my first Keg of Haus' Pale Ale. I have to say my Home Brewing Brother, DAMNED FINE BEER!!! Mine came out with an OG of 1.052 AND IT FINISHED OFF AT 1.0009. (wooopsie, caps lock). To say that this is a session beer at 5.6% Alcohol is an understatement. This stuff goes down like water. Unreal how good this beer is when I am looking for a beer that I can drink a lot of. Matter of fact, I am on my 4th, and I see no stopping. I bought Call Of Duty 4 today, and it is looking like I will be up until 3 or 4 AM playing my new game. And drinking, of course...:D

Damn you. You posted this a few hours to late. I just brewed my first batch of Haus this afternoon. Well I guess I could dump it ;)

As I was brewing another today on my new equipment I kicked a keg of it. I'm stil coming up short though, lost a gallon & 1/2 trough out the process. Anyhow, yes don't brew this beer as it goes quick and totally does justice.:p

Back