A little beer pron for the HBT gang

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2nd Street Brewery

Reaction score
Well I'd fallen a bit behind in my brewing so in an attempt to restock I've been brewing balls to the wall the last couple of weeks.
101_0310.JPG

From left to right Irish Red, Pilsner, and my Cream Ale. Front row is my Dead Guy clone
Some more shots.

101_0311.JPG

101_0312.JPG

101_0313.JPG
Kegging the Pils

Got a couple of more brew sessions planned for the next couple of weeks. :mug: :tank: :rockin:

Wow, you've been busy! Looks great!

One thing though. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't pils lighter colored..?

Yeah the pils should be lighter. It does look lighter in person, the lighting in my basement sucks. But it did come out darker than I wanted.

I hear ya on building up the stock. Been doing the same here since I'll be traveling a while soon, so I've brewed 3 ten gallon batches in the last few weeks to build up stock.

Nice! Looks like you're all set for a while unless you throw a big blowout.

I kegged 15 gallons of American hefe today. I still have 10 gallons of IPA and a gallon of Apfelwein left. Big party next weekend...I hope I have enough left to last me until my next batch is finished!

Not to Hijack a thread but my brewing is almost done I have the Irish Stout in the primary and the Brown Ale cleaning right now. I also bottled 9 cases on Sunday and I have another 9 cases waiting to be bottled. Here is some more beer Pr0n

Let's make the Beer Pr0n Thread Summertime is here
BeerPron.jpg

In Order starting at the top left
Stockman Draught, Apfelwein, Dockside Stout, Custom IPA Hightest

In the lower right on the top shelf is more IPA. A good friend of mine went halfers on the IPA so that is his stock

The Shelfing hold 5 cases per row so I have a capacity of 35 cases in the top left and bottom right

Those Bottles in the cases are empty and they will be filled by June 21 the official date of summer. Brew on Brothers Brew on!:tank:

The Keel vinyl in the corner makes this pic all that much cooler. Kickin' it in the basement with homebrew and 80s metal on wax!

That's nice stuff! I love it. I've got 2 batches in secondary and the bottom half of two other batches in, um, tertiary...one of which is aging with some wormwood. Yes, wormwood. Just an experiment. I took half of a batch of heavily-oaked wee heavy and mixed it with half a batch of oatmeal stout. Then I dryhopped the wee heavy, and then, one night, after trying absinthe and getting a little f'd up, I put wormwood into the wee heavy.

I think the most full carboys I've had at one time was 7. :D

Oh, man, oh, man...I'm gonna post some badass beerpron tomorrow.

cnbudz said:
Nice. Is that a Caskazilla label I spy on your fridge? That's definitely my favorite from Ithaca Brewery:mug:

Yup good eyes(although no one has commented on the nonstandard piece of brewing equipment that somehow managed to sneak into the shots:eek: ). My SIL lives right out that way. I stop out at the brewery when ever we are over that way.

sAvAgE said:
Let's make the Beer Pr0n Thread Summertime is here
BeerPron.jpg

In Order starting at the top left
Stockman Draught, Apfelwein, Dockside Stout, Custom IPA Hightest

In the lower right on the top shelf is more IPA. A good friend of mine went halfers on the IPA so that is his stock

The Shelfing hold 5 cases per row so I have a capacity of 35 cases in the top left and bottom right

Those Bottles in the cases are empty and they will be filled by June 21 the official date of summer. Brew on Brothers Brew on!:tank:

wow sweet.... how do you like those "grolsh" type re-sealable bottles??
where do you get yours ?

I love them Re sealable Bottles, They work great, a little pricier than the standard, however the cap's are re usable, and when goes bad, just pop it off and replace it. Very affordable for replacing. I now have 22 cases of those bottles.

There is a Store that I go to in Edmonton called Winning Wines plus, (The Brew Crew) and they carry these as their main bottle inventory for beer makers

Bottom Line

EZ Cap Bottles = Fantastic Results :rockin:

I found their Website http://www.ezcap.net/

Hey savage, how much do those bottles usually go for? It it's cheaper for a few cases than normal bottles, caps, and a capper...

Latest posts

Back