• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Rhizomes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can speak on Halifax...he is great to deal with. Lots of knowledge, and willing to help anyone. Great asset to us homebrewers. I bought 36 rhizomes 2 weeks ago.

Halifax did you see my order via pm? Interested in rhizomes please. No rush just making sure the message is received.

Edit : Halifax you rock! Just saw the package on our mail table.

My hallertau is almost 3" high so far, cascade just behind at 1". The willamette and tettnang haven't shown any signs of life yet. (They were planted about 3 days later, so I will keep waiting)

My Nuggets didn't sprout, magnums are very healthy, and willamettes 1 of the 2 pots spouted so far. Ended up with at least 2 cuttings in each pot.

Drawdy the nuggets seem slow this year. mine in the feild are just showing signs of life and others are slow also. Let me know if they dont show life.

I have been buying from a gent on Ebay named Hondatrails134. He sent the first batch I ordered in less than a week, I have since ordered 10 more plants from him and expect them to arrive soon too. The rhizomes were all very fresh and had white shoots ready to go when they got here. Some have already broken ground and started putting up bines already. He has a pretty good selection and the price is inline with the major hops suppliers who I am still waiting on to ship my puny little 5 rhizomes. They wont have to worry about me being a return customer....ever.
Bob

this is my magnum i got from Halifaxhops, 1st pic 18days after planting 2nd 20days
But both cascade still not showing up

04142012124.jpg

04162012125.jpg

Nuggets in the brown pot not growing. Willamettes in middle pots 1/2 and Magnums are in beast mode in the back there!

image-3295497727.jpg

Back