What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds awesome!

Sent from the Bat Cave

That beer was a total mind-funk. It started out with fermented out blueberries, followed by cinnamon and vanilla, and at the end, it was like a dough-glove gave your tongue a handshake. That was witchcraft-ery.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406501970.665653.jpg
My cascade pale ale. About to start season 2 of Lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406503777.938883.jpg

The Saint Arnold was awesome! Wish we had another.
Now having a Fulton and a buddies 1st homebrew.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Drinking a mini growler of a vanilla porter. It was mislabeled and I was reaching for a pale ale with tacos for dinner. This is still good.

That just means that the Brett is strong in those. Wear eye protection. For real.

Ill keep that in mind and i got some eye protection. ;) better watch my ceiling too. Cant wait to get our trade going.

Mmmm, that sounds good. I need some Wicked Weed. You're going in the book.View attachment 213955
:p

Yea. You might hate me more in a few months lol

I wouldnt mind those darkening my door step :D. Those corks in the back are about to pop off lol.

Gold cages aren't nearly as dangerous as black. ;) Just keep a hand on top as you unwind and all is well ...

like this? all tooth looks long when you have one.

That tooth would age anything by several years! ;)

Mmmm, that sounds good. I need some Wicked Weed. You're going in the book.View attachment 213955
:p

I can't wait to terai to the five bottles I got after drinking the howler of DIPA on Friday! :mug:

Having water now. So Monday won't suck worse than usual...

Gold cages aren't nearly as dangerous as black. ;) Just keep a hand on top as you unwind and all is well...

Black cages would probably break and hit the ceiling as you unwind. They would be Bretty as hell though...drink 'em if you got 'em.
If you have been storing the gold cages (with brown bottles) as I described, they should be ready to blow as well.

Back