Where to get silicone tubing and cam locks....fast!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayrodoh

Reaction score
I'm upgrading the rig with a plate chiller finally, but never did order my hoses and connections for it. We want to Brew Sunday and I cannot find anything locally or close to Ohio for shipping. Any ideas/reccomendations? Most of the stores do not have an expidted option and are 3 days out.

Bargain fittings shipped from Texas to NJ in a little over 2 days. I ordered monday afternoon and had my order wednesday.

I place another order late last night so I will see if it can get her by Saturday.

Any Medical Supply stores nearby?

Thought about it, but between working for the man and getting kids to and from daycare/friends houses, I have zero time for errands. Spent my lunch hour grinding grains :)

I doubt they would've had the cam locks anyway.

Bargain fittings shipped from Texas to NJ in a little over 2 days. I ordered monday afternoon and had my order wednesday.

I place another order late last night so I will see if it can get her by Saturday.

Yup, seems all were three days to Ohio, I needed two :)

:(, sorry to hear it I am an avid promoter if BF, they rock!

They do indeed rock. Wayne helped me with some ideas on outfitting my new PC with one of his thermometers and three days later the parts arrived in the mail. That's my third order over the last year or so and everything always shows up promptly and exactly as ordered.

Good guy selling good stuff at good prices. It's all good :D

Cheers!

Back