No reading on high pressure gauge?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blip01

Reaction score
recently hooked up my (2) keg set-up. I use a 20oz paintball tank with an adapter to convert to a normal regulator. Ever since i hooked it up I have gotten no reading at all on the high pressure gauge. I initially had the Co2 tank in the keezer, but there is still no reading with the Co2 tank at room temp.

The low pressure side reads fine. I know the high pressure reading is kind of useless, but I should have something showing, right??

The high pressure just lets you know how much Co2 you have in the tank. It sounds like a broken guage.

No. I only have the paintball tank. Ill give kegcowboy a shout. Maybe it got bumped around in shipping.

Check the gauge face... There isn't much clearance between the needle and the face. If it is slightly bent or warped from the casing getting knocked around, the needle can get stuck.

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner. The needle was stuck between the glass and the little metal pin at the 0psi reading. All good now!

Thanks!

Back