What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black ipa
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406581719.890446.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

They make caffeine free Mountain Dew? What heresy is this?

Drinking water and trying to wrap up the rest of my day as quickly as possible.

Yeah, I know. But it tastes the same and, if my kids drink one, they aren't up until 3 a.m.! having a Diet Cherry Pepsi now...WITH caffeine!!!

Oops...got sidetracked by half an IBC Root Beer...didn't want to waste it. I did get my Citra Saison in primary and pitched with my harvested Belle Saison yeast starter. I had an extra gallon, so I think I'm going to make a small batch variation with cherries, when its time for secondary.

Looking at, reading about and can practically taste a floccing beer. Trying not to reach into the fridge.

Home alone and not drinking. I feel sorry for myself.

Having another water.

Looking at, reading about and can practically taste a floccing beer. Trying not to reach into the fridge.

Home alone and not drinking. I feel sorry for myself.

Having another water.

Same here man. Does drinking too much water make you more thirsty? It is seeming to today

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406584949.265615.jpg
Bitter Root Summit IPA (aka Honey Citra) courtesy of LoloMT7.

Thanks again Clint. It's as good as you say it is!

Same here man. Does drinking too much water make you more thirsty? It is seeming to today

Drinking too much beer makes me more thirsty. :D

Thanks but I'll donate mine to Remmy.

I'll defer. I don't want to lose any teeth.

Just mixed water and lemonade in a cup. That's as exciting as it's going to get for me.

sharing is caring. on to my HB Irish Brown.

wait... how the flocc am I gonna head butt myself?!?

Take a picture of yourself and place it on a (insert hard object here)

Edit: I just read the end of my own post and got an entirely different message from it. Disregard!

My brown, this was the beer i transported 45 mins away to my current location, it was fully fermented, i think something is off, but its only been in bottles for a week so I'll reserve judgment

I'm gonna call this one "grounds for divorce" even tho it wasn't a divorce i think its fitting

1406590637243.jpg

My brown, this was the beer i transported 45 mins away to my current location, it was fully fermented, i think something is off, but its only been in bottles for a week so I'll reserve judgment

I'm gonna call this one "grounds for divorce" even tho it wasn't a divorce i think its fitting

Only if there was coffee in it ;)

Sample of my vanilla spice stout. It is done at 1.028 I guess. Started at 1.086. Thinking about a forced fermentation text. But it is good and not too sweet.

Anyway, water next.

Back