My wife drank my Stone Ruination last week and made it up...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevorino

Reaction score
by calling the southeast distributor of Stone Brewing products and tracking down where she could buy a 6 pack. I got home from being out of town on business to a nice cold 6 pack of Ruination in the fridge :)

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ruination is prolly one of my all time favorite IPA's. however, i live in buffalo ny and its about 17$ for a six pack of it. most six packs cost anywhere from 7- 11$. a 22oz. bomber of it is about 7$. its pretty ridiculous, but worth the cost every once in awhile.

I don't know, any woman who would even touch a man's prized beer, whether she replaced it or not, is highly suspect. You should at least chop off one hand.

Just tried my first Ruination last night. Now that's a good beer, definitely one of the better IPA's I've had if not the best. May have to try brewing this one....

the question is...did she enjoy it?

if she liked it then some rules might need to be established

I would have to go with the she’s a keeper party. Any woman that you can drink good beer with and will replace it on her own, well lets just say keep her away from everyone else on this forum.

Maybe she drank it and thought it was vile. She may be thinking 'well if one is terrible, six must be deadly' and she's trying to poison you with IPA. You will need an official taster before consuming any more of those potential murder weapons. My shipping address has been PM'd.

Yeah except the Oaked arrogant bastard is $16 a six pack, and all their others are over $12
I'm near Atlanta

I've been trying to convince myself to get the oaked for like... 2 months

"Depending on where you live a draft in a bar goes for between 4-6$ so $17"

Maybe at a bar.

But that's why I buy six packs ;)

If I could get my wife to drink *any* beer, I'd be thrilled.

Er, maybe not, since I have it all to myself right now...

Back