Asking for quick help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jangelj

Reaction score
My daughter is in a contest to win an Ipad from the local Y M C A. She has a 1 in 12 chance right now. If you have a minute, just click the link below and please vote for her painting. Her name is Sydney and it looks like this:
syd.jpg

It doesn't ask for any personal info, no forms to fill out...nothing. Just click and vote.
Thanks for you help!
John

http://bit.ly/R0n8GM

If you like another better, vote for that one. Not like he's cheating.

Absolutely feel free to vote for whichever one you like best! The contest isn't for the "best" painting, it's for your favorite. If your favorite is another one, by all means, vote for it.
Art is subjective. My favorite painting is the one my seven year old daughter painted. :)
Thanks!

In case anyone is curious, Sydney won the contest. All the paintings were silent auctioned for charity, too! She is thrilled to help out and thrilled to win an Ipad (though I think she really likes the box of art supplies she won even better than the Ipad).
Thanks to everyone who voted...whether it was for her painting, or one of the others.

Back