Quick Need Help!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ceedubya

Reaction score
So much to my dismay SWMBO made dinner plans with another family at applebees :-(

My beer choices are the bme group, heineken, blue moon, fat tire, a honey summer ale from big sky in missoula (I tried this one already), sierra nevada pale ale, and shock top.

When I asked the waiter if they had anything dark he said that the sieraa nevada had "some color"

So anyway I am here alone waiting for the rest to arriveand trying to decide what to drink. What say you?

I discovered they have sam adams boston lager n the bottle. Settled on that.

GAWD I've become a beer snob :)

Well I went to one of my favorite watering holes (cuz they have the best selection of microbrews on tap) and am now enjoying the malty goodness of a black magic porter from the Clark brewery in Bozeman.

Don't cha just love t when it all works out in the end?

So much to my dismay SWMBO made dinner plans with another family at applebees :-(

My beer choices are the bme group, heineken, blue moon, fat tire, a honey summer ale from big sky in missoula (I tried this one already), sierra nevada pale ale, and shock top.

When I asked the waiter if they had anything dark he said that the sieraa nevada had "some color"

So anyway I am here alone waiting for the rest to arriveand trying to decide what to drink. What say you?

Dude, are you seriously posting this from your phone while you sit and wait for your drink order?

TALK ABOUT DEDICATION!
-Me

At least you've got SNPA and Phat tire. Try to survive on these and we'll pray to the snobby homebrew gods that you make it through!! Poor SWMBO!! She didn't know. Have mercy on her and next time get involved in the plan making. Not only could you comprimise on a resturant that has a better selection, but she may enjoy your heart felt concern. Good luck, and god speed!!!:mug:

Dude, are you seriously posting this from your phone while you sit and wait for your drink order?

TALK ABOUT DEDICATION!
-Me

+1 For the SNPA or Sam Adams
you rock if this was from your phone at Applebee's

Back