Hot Violin Girls System of a Down Cover

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildwest450

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1921177]Hot Violin Girls System of a Down Cover - CollegeHumor video[/ame]

Wow, this made my nipples hard. Awesome!:rockin:

Looks dubbed. No sign of transmitter packs on the girls backs. Camera angles all over the place and no rigging in sight.

The chicks are HAWT but, there is just something goofy looking about someone with a violin trying to be rock.

I would sooner go see them play that than ever go see system of a down again.

I learned a lot from this thread:
1. System of a Down does not have a new album called Hot Violin Girls with threadworthy album art
2. There are hot chicks who play violin
3. College Humor still exists 9 years after I stopped caring to look at it
4. People still use myspace

I think the drummer is on the money. The only thing I have a problem with is the original guitar track is to loud. If the violin was to be the highlight they could and should have turned the original down a bit.

I don't think the original was playing over them. I think the violins were the guitar you're hearing. They're electric violins, I'm sure they have pedals that can emulate a guitar sound just like guitar pedals can emulate anything.

This didn't do anything for me. But then I had the browser in the background cause I'm at work.

And yes, the violins are distorted, and very likely running through several effects.

The girls didn't seem all that hot, video wasn't very good resolution though... The music was pretty sweet though.

I like the music, but there's no way are those girls playing it. The sounds are all wrong - a violin is much higher pitch and does anybody else hear, but not see, an electrici guitar? Plus, their violins are not amplified (no wires), but the audio clearly is amplified. These girls are much more pleasant to watch than Milli Vanilli, though.

A violin can sound like a guitar, and they do not need wires if they are sending the output via wireless.

I'd have to listen again close, but I think it sounded more like distorted violin than guitar.

I do believe it is, BUT they most certainly are responsible for the sound. They all 3 are professional musicians that have no reason to try to "fool" someone. God Damn, just enjoy it for what it is. 3 nice looking girls kicking ass. Photoshop and Milli Vanilli has wrecked us all.:(

I dunno what it is, but a hot chick rockin' out on drums has always been an incredible turn on for me....

What's the name of that duo with the rad guitar player and his hot ex GF on drums with the whole stripes look? If I weren't suffering from CRS/BFB, I'd post a vid of theirs as that chick is a huge turn on... But right now, I can't remember their name...

I dunno what it is, but a hot chick rockin' out on drums has always been an incredible turn on for me....

What's the name of that duo with the rad guitar player and his hot ex GF on drums with the whole stripes look? If I weren't suffering from CRS/BFB, I'd post a vid of theirs as that chick is a huge turn on... But right now, I can't remember their name...

Are you talkin bout White Stripes? That is his sister they ROCK!

Meg's not his sister. She's Jack's ex-wife... maybe... but definitely not his sister. They just said they were to mess with people for a while.

Back