• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to buy 2 Sanke keg tops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geelee

Reaction score
I am looking at making a fermintor out of Sankey kegs .I would like to buy two tops that were cut out when making keggel out of Sankey kegs to use as lids .If you have any you do not need email me at [email protected] .

I actually just cut one yesterday, I'll have my pops grab it out of the trash. How do you propose I get it to you? Do you want the post attached or no?

I can give you a fedex number and you can bill to reciver or send money/paypal to ship .I do not need the post.

Posting this up because I killed this thread and owe the OP an apology...no monies were exchanged but I did tell GeeLee that I would send two tops his way ASAP and didnt get them sent in a timely manner....for that I apologize. FedEx tracking # pm'ed. Again, sorry for delaying your project I feel like a total ******.

Latest posts

Back