Music Match

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I worked as a college DJ while I was in grad school...We had an open door policy to "borrow" records for "research." Found early Grin records which lead me to Nils first album. Heard the track about 6 weeks ago, early one morning on World Cafe.
Music has always been one of my passions, I still have old jazz reel to reels from my dad and uncle. Any of you whippersnappers ever seen a reel to reel, let alone heard one?????? Wow and Flutter LIVES!!!!!!!!!

My roommate in College had a reel-to-reel. I bought a tape to record cuts from albums not in my collection before we parted ways. Had my eye on the Panasonic rack mount R2R but never pulled the trigger. Can't remember what I ever did with that tape. Cassettes were all the rage then but the audio quality was terrible. Had another roommate that actually had an Eight Track with the ability to record. That was a unique machine...only one I've ever seen.

Thanks, I worked as a college DJ while I was in grad school...We had an open door policy to "borrow" records for "research." Found early Grin records which lead me to Nils first album. Heard the track about 6 weeks ago, early one morning on World Cafe.
Music has always been one of my passions, I still have old jazz reel to reels from my dad and uncle. Any of you whippersnappers ever seen a reel to reel, let alone heard one?????? Wow and Flutter LIVES!!!!!!!!!
Recorded my first two demo's on a reel-to-reel. I'm old.

Jumpin Jack Flash - The Rolling Stones
Flash - Queen

Latest posts

Back