Happy April Fool's HBT. I will spend 5 minutes Photoshopping anything...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregger

Reaction score
This will either be insanely popular or die a quick death. But it's Friday, projects are slow coming in, so I will spend 5 minutes and 5 minutes only creating anything, editing anything, or doing anything you want in Photoshop for today only. Once that 5 minute mark hits, I'll upload what I have to this thread, and it's on to the next HBT user's request... want me to restore that photo? sure... come up with a label for your new beer? absolutely... want me to create a scene where a flying monkey poops on Snooki? Got it... How about Obama with a mustache and a unicorn on his shoulder while singing a romantic Clapton song to you? Got it...

No files will be saved on my end, and no edits can be made after the fact. Happy brewing! And to start, here's the Obama image...

3199292482_01dcde7e25.jpg

how about the pope blessing bottles of russian river damnation, victory's hop devil ale, and/or great lakes' devil's pale ale...you get the idea.

Tits with a bottle of beer on it!!!

....darn, late again....

A bottle of beer with tits on it.

Although that would be funny... I'm at work. And on a separate note I don't always see a request when you post it. 5 minutes go by quick when you search for good images to quickly edit. It's great to do quick half a$$ed stuff for a change around here.

gregger said:
Although that would be funny... I'm at work. And on a separate note I don't always see a request when you post it. 5 minutes go by quick when you search for good images to quickly edit. It's great to do quick half a$$ed stuff for a change around here.
Damn, I'm on my phone otherwise I would have supplied an image.

Ann Coulter making out with Borat with a sea of those creatures that used to be in the Quizno's ads cheering them on.

Love sprinkled with discontent and envy.

Or a trumpet player eating crepes while attending a funeral.

I'll get back to the grind after I get lunch and a few errands done... thanks guys for an entertaining day! I'll catch back up after a message from our sponsor...

Back