Remote temp display for BK

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drumming102

Reaction score
Looking for a remote temp display, Digital like the love type controller, that is NOT a controller. I would just like a sensor screwed into my T fitting for my sight glass that went up to a digital Display Up in the control box for my (future) rims controller. All I seem to be able to find are controllers and not Stand alone displays that match in style but only have that single function. Anyone out there know of one?

Check ebay, there are a ton of cheap models like this one: LCD Digital Panel Thermometer
There are several threads around here as well with similar questions. As far as the style you will just have to locate one that suits your needs.

Well I'm looking for one a bid more robust than that that will integrate into a panel and have the look like a Kal panel.

I'd like it to not be cheezy and have an actual k-type temp probe not a cheep knock off.

Did some searching but came up short for threads. All of em are for cheep therms to monitor a keezer or a ferm chamber i could see or they never found the product. Just asking again for asking sake.

Back