What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had:
Blatherskite
Hidden porter with coffee
City of Blokes English bitter
Moravian Rhapsody Czech Pilsner
From Raleigh Brewing accompany
Now into HarvestTime.

Excellent amber - has some toasted malts that give it a great mouthfeel & finish.

image-2311599642.jpg

Fort Collins Brewery Out of the Ashes raushbier - I hope someone that is more brew smart than me can figure out a clone recipe. This is as close to heaven as I will ever come...don't tell SWMBO.

Another Amarillo ahtanum ipa. Just spent an hour on the phone with my dad planning a joint brew day. Haven't brewed with pop since my first brew so it'll be great to get together on one again. It's awesome when your pop is your best friend

Another Amarillo ahtanum ipa. Just spent an hour on the phone with my dad planning a joint brew day. Haven't brewed with pop since my first brew so it'll be great to get together on one again. It's awesome when your pop is your best friend

It really is man... i didn't realize until i was out of college that my pops is my best friend... We do a lot together fly fish, hunt and brew.... Consider yourself lucky

campbelldm1 said:
CliffMongoloid said:
It really is man... i didn't realize until i was out of college that my pops is my best friend... We do a lot together fly fish, hunt and brew.... Consider yourself lucky

Cheers to that!

Coachella Valley brewing co.'s Coriolis Effect imperial IPA. A local brew just released today and it is seriously world class

image-2370243915.jpg

You found some. Did you get that in North County, or did you have to travel to find it?

Yeah, this showed up in North County at Royal Liquor today. I dropped by on a whim and was stoked. A bit spendy, but I had to buy two. Will probably go back tomorrow. The only other Kern River beer I have seen down here was their Isabella blonde.

Anyway, good stuff. Cheers to the weekend and the end of parent/teacher conferences!

Yeah, this showed up in North County at Royal Liquor today. I dropped by on a whim and was stoked. A bit spendy, but I had to buy two. Will probably go back tomorrow. The only other Kern River beer I have seen down here was their Isabella blonde.

Anyway, good stuff. Cheers to the weekend and the end of parent/teacher conferences!

Good stuff, man...reminds me of home seeing a bottle of Kern River beer.

I was gifted 2 bombers from this brewery, the first was a horrible IPA, and now this lovely treat, an infected stout. Stay away from these guys.

P1020272.jpg

Latest posts

Back