Standup/Upright keezer build idea

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KBradt83

Reaction score
I'm kicking around the idea of using a 21 cu ft stand up freezer for a stacked full size keg keezer build. Basically, one full sized keg on the bottom and one on a shelf at the top with the lines going thru the door in the front. I've already made a single full size keg keezer for my house but this 2 keg design will be for a club bar. I'm going 100% function on this one not anything too fancy. My first concern is the shelf holding nearly 200 lbs and withstanding a keg swap once or twice a week.

Anyone had any experience with full sized keg keezers or something along these lines? Any other ideas I should kick around?

It's for commercial brew for right now. I'm not sure how home brew will go over quite yet.

That build is exactly what I had in mind except with 2 fulls instead of cornys. Even the price is inline with what I had estimated (adjusted for a 2 keg system). Thank you for the help!

Latest posts

Back