Eager beer lover from Boulder, CO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cactussam

Reaction score
Hey everybody :tank:

I just signed up today having only just started my foray into the world (and obsession) of home brewing. I've had a number of friends and relatives that have brewed in the past or currently brew their own beer, and it's something that I've been fascinated with for several years now.

I've just started my first batch of beer using a recipe to the complete joy of homebrewing called "Rocky Raccoon's Crystal Honey Lager" that is happily fermenting away as we speak. I probably inspect the carboy like 5 times a day to watch the airlock, bubbles, and yeast float around, lol.

Starting the whole process of inheriting and then buying all kinds of supplies was definitely like a kid running around the candy shop looking at all the shiny lollipops and gum drops, etc. A hog in heaven as it were.

I'm tryin to get enough bottles together atm, and plan to hit up some bars in the very near future and scavenge their recycle bins for usable bottles and hopefully in the near future build a kegerator for future brews. The fiancee may get a little annoyed with that one... but hell, I let her paint so I get to put my beer stuff wherever I want, lol.

Anyways, I'm glad and excited to be here and can't wait to continue the journey and adventure of homebrewing.

Cheers,
-Cactus

Latest posts

Back