What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else see "we bought a zoo"? That movie nearly had me in tears a few times.
Having another beer now that the kids are going to bed.

No but that's why I chose not to watch it.

Trying to decide if I want to have an apfelwein or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Oh my, please send me a growler + dat pizza! I'm drinking a homebrew pumpkin ale right now from my new cool glass. View attachment 203190

Sent from the Bat Cave

Yeah that pizza is pretty good. Wings aren't bad either! Not sure how well they would travel though. :)

Looks good! I love their logo. I need a glass/growler from them one day. Well, maybe not need, but strongly want. ;)

Haha. That's exactly what my 9 yr old said as we walked in (the logo part, not the glass/growler part.). I agree. It is a pretty cool logo.

On my third water after one scoop of ice cream.

Watching my favorite movie of all-time, Friday. Ironically, I've yet to smoke weed in my lifetime. Smacked.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401671584.648390.jpg

Ten Fidy is a great choice.

Sent from the Bat Cave

Some Greenbush Distorter stout porter after the fiancée and I housed half of a Papa Murphys Big Taco pizza. Holy crap it was good. Now we are laying around having beers and feeling ashamed lol

1401672141724.jpg

No but that's why I chose not to watch it.

Trying to decide if I want to have an apfelwein or not.

Do it! (Good movie I thought) and can't go wrong with apfelwein, unless you're already tanked..

Nope, couldn't pay me enough to see that movie. ;)

Eh, kids wanted to watch it. I thought it was slightly above my kids' age, but nonetheless a good movie.

What kinda rod? I mainly use a spinning reel/rod but occasionally use a fly rod (for inland trout).
I guess it all depends on what you're looking to use it for. I have a 5/6 fly, a 5' ultralight, 2 5'5 mediums, a medium-heavy ugly stick, and a 10.5' steelhead rod. Usually they're all in my trunk at all times.

For fishing in a lake. Not sure the fish.
And I cried at we bought a zoo but I'm a *****.

On my third water after one scoop of ice cream.

Watching my favorite movie of all-time, Friday. Ironically, I've yet to smoke weed in my lifetime. Smacked.

"You got fired on your day off?"

Just skipped weed and went straight to alcohol? Hahaha :p What movies are next for the never toker, half baked, how high, and super troopers?

For fishing in a lake. Not sure the fish.
And I cried at we bought a zoo but I'm a *****.

I'd go with a medium 5'6 spinning for that as it's versatile. You can use jigs, spoons, crankbaits, etc and get fish in different places. That's my summer go-to rod. Unless you're trolling in which case I dunno what the hell you want haha.
Being a parent and watching it with my kids, yes, I was a *****.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401673660.902583.jpg

Drinking my first ever Carton brew while fishing the Kern river. This a awesome session ale.

Hotel drinking, being a road warrior for the week...some pretty good hoppy stuff in the Midwest.

20140601_214803.jpg

Sweet Jesus...I hope this is at least a year old because it tastes like a sweaty ball sack. Bought a sixer of it on the recommendation of a bartender at a great beer bar in Columbus Oh, but I might just go find a bum to give it to.

PS - why do my pictures come out sideways?

20140601_223002.jpg

Oh man, my old stomping grounds. I grew up not far from there and always used to camp at a spot about 2 miles up river from where kern river brewing is.

Nice. We are 1 mile away from the brewery at the river nook campsites.

Nice. We are 1 mile away from the brewery at the river nook campsites.

Back in high school...15 years ago...a lot of my friends were rafting guides for Eagle Rafting in Frandy Park. Have a lot of good memories of sneaking into The Hut when we were 17 and hitting on tourists.

I did that but didn't give treats away and I'm drinking water.
FYI, whatever that cask was gave me a terrible taste in my mouth. I didn't pick it up from the Imperial Stout.

What is that no DB can? I want. hah

I got a bleu cheesey aftertaste, but I was alternating, so I couldn't pinpoint it. I'm hoping you are sharing the dog treats...with your DOG!!! (I assumed you wouldn't mail them out.)

I'm having a homemade ginger bug pineapple-mango soda. Kids are out of school and pushing bedtime limits. I'm going to pop out the contacts and decide whether to try and get us all to sleep or pour a beer....

DSC04872.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401678674.971237.jpg
Sticking with the Belgian theme tonight. This isn't to bad.

My Mild.

Don't tell my wife I've knocked back 6 beers in the last hour or so :mug:. God I love session beers. 2.7% FTW.

2.7% wow. My mild is 3.8% and that is super low to me lol. I brewed this mild 5 times right now. It's getting better. Little more tweaks. Next I want a blonde mild/esb ish

Back