Conversation at my mother's house...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He just wanted to get in on the greatness that this thread has become. Who wouldve though that SWMBO getting mad at me would mean I could be on here tonight.

All you horny old men trying to nose in on my action, yeah, her boss wants in too. She has a convention in March, which has spouse activities, and which she was assuming I would be going to. Instead, he had assumed that just the two of them would be going. Good thing he's perpetually single, unattractive, 10 years older than her, and bad with money.

yeah, I'm druck already.

All you horny old men trying to nose in on my action, yeah, her boss wants in too. She has a convention in March, which has spouse activities, and which she was assuming I would be going to. Instead, he had assumed that just the two of them would be going. Good thing he's perpetually single, unattractive, 10 years older than her, and bad with money.

yeah, I'm druck already.
But does he wear glasses?

And bull, the bird recently gave up the mod moniker.

yeah, I'm druck already.

Its cool to be yours wifes boss isnt it? :D

But does he wear glasses?

And bull, the bird recently gave up the mod moniker.

Well I kind of wondered. I could have sworn he was, but when I went back and looked I realized I was wrong. I guess he could probably still pull a few strings if he wanted though.
I can't believe we are all back. Dang, we sure are a bunch of lifeless losers!

Not me, I think that was irregular

edit--- now that i think about it, it was him becacuse he was going to get some irregular p***y

Not me, I think that was irregular

edit--- now that i think about it, it was him becacuse he was going to get some irregular p***y

Ah yeah, that's right. if I had thought about it for a minute. So, where's the honkey? He is doing that ninja posting tonight..... Pop in, strike, disappear... Well, pop in, take a hit, slither out with tail tucked.... You know, something like that.

Sort of like the Titanic captain's resue efforts, I'm afraid.

See if I can help the captain with a rise....

img_0958_01.jpg

Ha, my wife just told me she was going up to shower and put on some of that "sensual lotion I got for Christmas."

Later, suckers.:ban:

Whoohoo! Shecky is going to spank the monkey while the wife is....... Oh, wait a minute. Nevermind.....

Remember shecky, long and slow baby....

There's a few cute chics in there. I'll take the red head in the blue strapless, the blond on the grass next to her, the reddish blond in the black white blue and pink camouflage thing and that one blond in the big white dress.

kthnxbai.

:D

Your mom is fine.

This has been established along with the fact his his wife is also fine, he makes enough money to keep her around for the moment as long as he doesn't complain about her relationship with her boss, His real name is browniebites, He has some childhood issues stemming from too many crowns causing him to get beat up in school or something, and he wears glasses (which his mom told him girls like causing all kinds of other personality disorders)
Good Morning Everyone! :ban:

If you mean, he gets some good fantasies for spanking the monkey, I suppose. Just like all you other losers who want to get with my wife...

Obviously that went over your head. I was trying to point out the many similarities between her boss and yourself.

Ha, my wife just told me she was going up to shower and put on some of that "sensual lotion I got for Christmas."

Later, suckers.:ban:

What we dont get details? :ban:

Listen, my mom drink Coors Light.

Your mom is fine.

My mom is always saying im an alcoholic and doesnt drink anything but mimosas

It has gotten way to long and I am not about to read through the whole thing now. I have a feeling that we arent going to get any new people to this one for the same reason.

I apologize in advance, but my normally demonstrably razor wit is busted this morning. Wife decided it would be a good idea for us to polish off the last of my homebrew cider ("you can always make more!")... 3 22-oz bottles worth. After having finished a bottle of Cabernet and the last Sam Adams.

And I used to laugh at all those old farts that complained that they can't drink like they used to.

Seriously? You want me to obtain naked pictures of my cousin? I'm not sure there are ANY ways of going about that which won't result in all kinds of weirdness from my entire family for the rest of my life.

I'll take the red head in the blue strapless,

My cousin Amy, and you can have her.

the blond on the grass next to her,

Her sister Kimya... spoken for and pregnant with her second child.

the reddish blond in the black white blue and pink camouflage thing

My aunt Gayle. Also spoken for.

and that one blond in the big white dress.
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa no.

Seriously? You want me to obtain naked pictures of my cousin? I'm not sure there are ANY ways of going about that which won't result in all kinds of weirdness from my entire family for the rest of my life.

You saying this implies that they do not already think that.

My cousin Amy, and you can have her.

Had it

Her sister Kimya... spoken for and pregnant with her second child.

Had it, still not sure who the first kid belongs to

My aunt Gayle. Also spoken for.

Best one of the bunch, she was down right freaky

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa no.

Had it.... TWICE!

You saying this implies that they do not already think that.

Well, there's the normal, every day weirdness, then there's that "you stay the hell away from my children you sick fsck" weirdness. Fortunately, I have not yet crossed that line.

If today's theme is going to be all "you sleep with men" and "i fscked your [insert female sibling/parent/relative/spouse here]" I might actually get some work done. Hangover or no.

You are in Tennessee..... How weird can it be there?

The rest of 'em are in Chicago, Connecticut, and Michigan. FIRST there's the problem of making an excuse to go visit, THEN I'd have to convince them it's a good idea, THEN there's the issue of I don't actually want to see my cousins naked... Not to mention incest is frowned upon up north...

The rest of 'em are in Chicago, Connecticut, and Michigan. FIRST there's the problem of making an excuse to go visit, THEN I'd have to convince them it's a good idea, THEN there's the issue of I don't actually want to see my cousins naked... Not to mention incest is frowned upon up north...

Yeah, some of them folks got no sense of humor..... Send me the contact info and I will solicit them myself. :D

Back