Men who sit to pee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Wood?

Snatch n' Scratch?

2 in 1 yeast harvester and mash paddle?

One can not undo what the imagination has already created... but let me try...

face-palm-meme.jpg

'Merica says you GD well better or we're sending in the Stature of Liberty and a giant Bald Eagle.

(I actually first typed giant Balled Eagle, which is also appropriate for 'Merica)

Actually, Eagles don't have balls. They have internal testicles.

I think we need to rethink our national symbol. As a 'Murican', I want a national symbol with some BALLS. Maybe we could attach some of those redneck truck balls you see hanging off of trailer hitches.

I think we need to rethink our national symbol. As a 'Murican', I want a national symbol with some BALLS. Maybe we could attach some of those redneck truck balls you see hanging off of trailer hitches.

Sure, but they figured out how to put balls on an F150 so I think the greatest country on the GD earth can come up with something. Fascist.

Edit: sorry, I got so irate reading the first part of your post, that I didn't read the second part. Now I've calmed down and read your complete post, I see that we're on the same page after all.

Sure, but they figured out how to put balls on an F150 so I think the greatest country on the GD earth can come up with something. Fascist.

Edit: sorry, I got so irate reading the first part of your post, that I didn't read the second part. Now I've calmed down and read your complete post, I see that we're on the same page after all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Those things are so stupid. What they say is, look at me, I'm riding a giant penis.

Blasphemy!! You are hereby banished: CANADIAN!!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RfL8-AgWBf0[/ame]

Men can sit to pee, but now thanks to new technology, women now can stand up to pee. :ban:

Back