Been lurking a while, figured I should finally write an intro

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xenocide

Reaction score
I've been brewing beer with my father for about a year now, and loved every batch I've made! I recently took the plunge into all grain with a chocolate oatmeal stout, which turned out great. I've got another an all grain wit (from beersmith's standard recipe list) carbing in bottles right now. Also I've got an all grain conversion of Dogfish Head's Kiwit from their Extreme Brewing book in primary. I've made the partial grain 3 times now, it's definitely one of my favorite beers.

Thanks for the welcome and I have to say this site has been a FANTASTIC resource ever since I found it while researching all grain brewing. I have plans for a keezer coming up soon and an electric boil kettle/HLT later down the road. Eventually I'd love to do an automated setup, as that would feed all of my addictions at once: beer, electronics, programming, and a dash of mechanics :)

Back