Howdy from SC!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronzonie7

Reaction score
Hi guys, this site looks great (and informative).

I just got started with the first batch, with a couple of friends of mine (we're blogging it at http://greenvillebeerbrothers.blogspot.com, if you care)...we're excited to jump headfirst into the hobby.

We bought a recipe kit for the first batch, but punted on the hops and yeast included in there, and decided to mess around with things. We'll probably piggyback things with a second batch, here in the next few days. I have done this once before, back in college, but I think this time it'll become a serious endeavor, rather than a way to get drunk before I turned 21...

Anyway, we will probably need some tips/tricks, along the way, so resources like this forum could become a second home...

Welcome! I think it's great that you blog about your brewing - it's the new equivalent of keeping a journal.

Please check your link - it isn't working for me (I get a message that my browser can't find the server). I'd love to read about your first brews!

Welcome! I graduated from Clemson last December. Make sure you check out Thomas Creek. They sell homebrew supplies, and the guys there are great. Its really nice once you go all grain since they sell grain right out of the brewery stock.

Welcome aboard! I'm down in the Lowcountry of SC. Your blog looks nice. Keep taking notes on your brew days, it can help immensely as you get better and see what effects certain ingredients/conditions have on your finished product.

How do? ronzonie7. I'm from Taylors.
I couldn't get to the blog either.
Let us know how your brew turns out.
And yeah, this place answers all and any ? you may have

Blog link fixed...we South Carolinians apparently love our homebrew!

We hit up Thomas Creek today at lunch, to pick up some new supplies.

Back