Triple Brew Birthday??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalarast

Reaction score
So today is my long dreaded 30th birthday and my wife, kids, and bestfriend all got me an beer recipe kit. Not to mention the cider I put aside yesterday to brew some apfelwein..... So I'm facing that question is since I cleared out my corboys and have room should I just turn on my kitchen tv to the godfather and brew all day? Or should I do as I tell my daughters and brew one today and save the remainder for another day....

Oh and due to my friend does not have that much knowledge in the types of beer he decided to be a smarta$$ and get beers that will apply to me on my 30th... A Fat Boy Amber Ale and Bald Head Brown Ale.

:ban: At least my friends and family knows what to get me :tank:

Yeah but I'm a Raiders fan so watching football is as depressing as a 30th birthday... I can watch both Godfather 1 and 2 and have all three done. But I'm still waiting for the wife to clean the kitchen from the "birthday party" my daughter and I shared last night so I can start brewing. Oh and sharing a birthday with one of your kids is awesome I must say.

Brew brew brew! That's a great gift from your family/friends. It'll be a great feeling of accomplishment to get those all brewed today.

Back