What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-3033311142.jpg

CCB Humidor Series IPA. It's like drinking a Jai Alai out of a cigar box.

MY local beer store has like 500 different kinds of beer, everytime I go there I spend like 30 minutes trying to find something - like a kid in a candy story. I didn't have much time so I grabbed a case of sam adams fall collection...

Drinking the Harvest Pumpkin Ale now..Im a big fan of pumpkin ales and fall is my favorite season because there are so many to choose from...This Sam Adams is just okay. It has a nice taste going down, but leaves a spice taste on the tongue that really isn't too good...Okay overall but not something I'd go out of my way for

Also had a Big Eddy Russian Imperial Stout about 2 hours ago..Not bad, seemed more complex than Russian Imperial Stouts but didn't taste as good, Stone's 2013 is still my favorite.

nukebrewer said:
Yeah, booooooyyyyy! Finally getting to try this and it does not disappoint.

That is a good one. Got one out of a small supply they had a good bottle shop by my brother in MA

just had a me sized sample of my Helles. about to have another before my wife & I go out to eat. boys having a sleep over at Grandma & Papa's. gonna come back, have some drinks & play some Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, then out to the local for even more drinks. I really, really, really hate my liver for some reason.

and coldcrash, happy B-Day! zucchini & raspberry ice cream cake coming your way!

Went English/Irish/Scottish at the bottle shop. Except for the Tart of Darkness. That's going in the "cellar" for a while. The others are in the fridge chilling.

While I'm waiting on that, drinking my ESB.

Tart of Darkness is downright horrible. it may be poison. you better send it to me for proper disposal. :mug:

Chamuco said:
Mighty proud of my Deadguy clone.... On the right. Rouge's on the left.

Spot on look and taste, however mine is clearer and finishes smoother....probably because I blended s05 with pacman.

Recipe?

NIZZLE said:
you're probably right but being a DJ I love music :)

Then you'd know what's up with Glenn Underground and Fred Everything. Or, if you want me to get all NYC on you, Black Moon, Tribe, Wu, Pun, Big L, etc.

allenH said:
CCB Patio Pils.

Mmmm patio pils. I had that as a "green beer"
Checked into untappd. They weren't to happy about me checking into a green beer of theirs. Even thought I gave it s 4 out of 5.

Then you'd know what's up with Glenn Underground and Fred Everything. Or, if you want me to get all NYC on you, Black Moon, Tribe, Wu, Pun, Big L, etc.

So let me get this straight if I don't
fuc king know who remmy knows I don't love music? Oh and when did I say I didn't know these cats?

Ninja (Original Mix)
Black moon Stay real

Just got back from their new Hilltop. Never had this one yet but its extremely fresh and pungent and heavily hoppy,just dry and a bit hot. Very clean which is not surprising. Not really getting any hint of Marris Otter either-probably far too hoppy but not complaining. Bright sharp citrus-pine and peppery. Not really my kinda double but maybe it needs to chill out in the fridge for a while,maybe too fresh with the hot/dry. Maybe not. Cool place-pretty big new and nice, weird little switzerlandish town-good time on a beautiful day. Will go back again. Bigger fan of Moon man.

New glarus IIPA.jpg

Back