I had my biggest yet shortest brew day to date!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98EXL

Reaction score
First of all, I just want to take a second and thank all of the EAC's for coddling me along this wonderful journey so far!

EAC's = :ban:

Anyway, onto the fun! My brew [sun]day consisted of:

bottling my Old Soul Sout, and my Not-so-much Canadiopean Lager Aye!
transfering EdWort's Apfelwein and another Not-so-much Canadiopean Lager Aye!
Brewing my [not named yet] Hefe
bottling my yeast I cleaned from my Old Soul Stout
trying out my Ginger Beer from last week
cleaning/label removing 3 cases of empties from my buddies

Needless to say, I got all of that done by myself in 5 hours, start to finish, and that includes sanitizing 4 cases of bottles by hand, and making a sandwich before I started.

So here are the pics! (with notes below to point things out)
875378891_f88d619bf9_b.jpg

You can see 84 bottles on the left drying, with 12 16oz EZtops on the right. I picked up an IPA kit, that's sitting on the island. Various brew tools around, and EdWort's Apfelwein and Not-so-much Canadiopean Lager Aye!

876228798_440a8d2aec_b.jpg

on the table are a siht-ton of bottles to clean, and Not-so-much Canadiopean Lager Aye! and my Old Soul Stout ready to be bottled

876229502_1d745d24e5.jpg

My brew buddy was drinking out of the bowl below the bottling bucket....someone was passed out. I felt so bad, I actually had to carry her to bed, and she still fell off of it!

oh, and I should have done a blow off tube for my hefe I realized this morning

The bottles you have drying on the counter make nervious just looking at them. They are set up in a very neat arrangement though.

Zar said:
The bottles you have drying on the counter make nervious just looking at them. They are set up in a very neat arrangement though.

they are sitting on paper towels, and I think that provides enough friction on the corean counters

the_Roqk said:
Can you say O.C.D.?!

welcome to my life :D

HighPlainsDrifter said:
That was my first thought. I guess there is no cat in the house.

no cat, highly allergic, and I'm a dog person anyway :)

Back