Who's brewing today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outrunu

Reaction score
What are you brewing?

Myself, I'm doing an all grain IPA maris otter with a bit of bicuit malt; using Magnum to bitter and some willamette and crystal for aroma. Looking for a bread flavor. Half way through the boil right now.

Nothing like a Sunday brew, worshipping at the mash tun and praying to the yeast gods. Brewed today as well, an APA with an OG of 1.047 and 53 IBUs, the wife named Hoppily Married.:fro:

I finished Northern Brewer Dawson's Kriek a little after midnight last night...in 12-18 months I will let you know how it turns out!

Well, until I get it cools down, I won't be positive, as I don't trust the adjustment tool completely, but I was shooting for 1.066, and my initial reading has me at 1.068. All is good.

Brewed my first Graf. I'm calling it Little Red Hen Graf...my wife didn't want to help, but will be more than happy to enjoy the final product.

Wanted to brew my Amarillo/Simcoe pale ale this weekend, but I have to go out of town for work...looks like I'll be brewing on Monday

Back