Extremely low final gravity. How can I bring it up?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i purposefully made a beer just like this; except not 66 IBU's, more like 20. extract.

Ordinary bitter, 1.033 to 1.006. pretty darn good for my first beer. I might make it again, except kick up the OG to maybe 37, and the IBU's to 25.

like others said, post the recipe. more information = more help.

I'm still basically a noob, but this guy... he's the one who will tell his other forums that HBT is mean to noobs. I've had nothing but great responses to my topics, and have never felt insulted by direct answers I get. Noob or not, this guy just does not want to listen.

I'm still basically a noob, but this guy... he's the one who will tell his other forums that HBT is mean to noobs. I've had nothing but great responses to my topics, and have never felt insulted by direct answers I get. Noob or not, this guy just does not want to listen.

Well, if you're right, that's a shame, because, like you, I've had nothing but great experiences from this forum, ESPECIALLY in regards to my noob questions. There is no comparing HBT to the other forums.

Given the nature of most other forums on the internet (not specific to brewing) I can understand people's hesitation. The anonymity of the internet makes for some toxic threads, and I'm just glad I've found one as accepting and helpful as HBT. Kudos everyone! :mug:

Well, if you're right, that's a shame, because, like you, I've had nothing but great experiences from this forum, ESPECIALLY in regards to my noob questions. There is no comparing HBT to the other forums.

Given the nature of most other forums on the internet (not specific to brewing) I can understand people's hesitation. The anonymity of the internet makes for some toxic threads, and I'm just glad I've found one as accepting and helpful as HBT. Kudos everyone! :mug:

I also agree I have got a lot of info from this site and although it is difficult to tell people's tone sometimes (as it is anywhere on the internet) I firmly believe anyone who takes the time to come on here and answer questions, noob or not, really genuinely wants to help another person make great beer.

So you can't be a puss if someone might SOUND a little what you think is harsh, they aren't most of the time, just how they type or talk or whatever.

That is why we are here in the first place, to make great beer, and both me and whoever drinks my beer thanks HBT!

Back