What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BigDaddyBeard said:
Yea I have citra pale on the cellar that blows this away. With a name like Hopsecutioner you need to put your rollers on the table.
IDK maybe it's just me but al lot of terrapins beer taste brutally close to each other all the Amarillo and centennial in all of them

image-2239563151.jpg

Terrapin Oaked Big Hoppy Monster. Pow! Hopsecutioner, fresh is a really damn good beer, the only problem is trying to determine the age.
Try a Hopzilla next time they are out.

I think the entire town of Wellsboro routes all internet traffic through an old AOL dial-up account. :cross:

Gabe - glad you've rebounded!

Channel - I don't think I saw your report on the dry-hopped crown royal? I'm assuming it didn't kill you or make you go blind, but how was it? ;)

Gorgeous country up here. Hiked down from here to the creek and back up this afternoon:

image-3540125495.jpg

800 feet down and 800 feet back up on a mile long trail. I think I'll sleep well tonight:D

image-3963681532.jpg

Pretty waterfalls thanks to the rain they had last night. Had a Spaten Oktoberfest with dinner - the only non-BMC that I've seen here. Well, I'm not going to last much longer - happy drinking and carry on!

image-1312122970.jpg

I think the entire town of Wellsboro routes all internet traffic through an old AOL dial-up account. :cross:

Gabe - glad you've rebounded!

Channel - I don't think I saw your report on the dry-hopped crown royal? I'm assuming it didn't kill you or make you go blind, but how was it? ;)

Gorgeous country up here. Hiked down from here to the creek and back up this afternoon:

800 feet down and 800 feet back up on a mile long trail. I think I'll sleep well tonight:D

Pretty waterfalls thanks to the rain they had last night. Had a Spaten Oktoberfest with dinner - the only non-BMC that I've seen here. Well, I'm not going to last much longer - happy drinking and carry on!

It was different, nice nose, didn't change the flavor profile a ton. I can still see mostly, and I think I've got the black plague but I blame gabe not the whiskey.

It was different, nice nose, didn't change the flavor profile a ton. I can still see mostly, and I think I've got the black plague but I blame gabe not the whiskey.
Don't blame me, it was Billy or Mark who got me sick in the first place. Doesn't anyone cover their mouth or wash their hands in here?

image-1686082663.jpg

Well done Mark. A tasty saison. Need to stay hydrated between the port and the possible Blasphemy on deck, though I may come to my senses and save the latter.

Don't blame me, it was Billy or Mark who got me sick in the first place. Doesn't anyone cover their mouth or wash their hands in here?

I wear gloves and a mask sometimes at work, who washes their hands anyway?

It was Billies youngest that started this whole mess wasn't it?

Channel66 said:
I wear gloves and a mask sometimes at work, who washes their hands anyway?

It was Billies youngest that started this whole mess wasn't it?

You better wash your hands and cover your mouth! I don't want any of my yeast you're preparing to get infected with any of your nasties. ;)

TNGabe said:
Don't blame me, it was Billy or Mark who got me sick in the first place. Doesn't anyone cover their mouth or wash their hands in here? Well done Mark. A tasty saison. Need to stay hydrated between the port and the possible Blasphemy on deck, though I may come to my senses and save the latter.

Thanks - other than being under carbed I'm happy.

And I always cough into my arm - just like my son taught me!

DisturbdChemist said:
This might not be the only one lol

I'd be more jealous if you were having 2012 on tap. The spices can be a bit much when young. I still tasted those spices the day after drinking one of my 2013s.
But I'd still love to find some on tap.

I'd be more jealous if you were having 2012 on tap. The spices can be a bit much when young. I tasted those spices the day after drinking one of my 2013s.

And that my friends is why I hate pumpkin beers.

I'd be more jealous if you were having 2012 on tap. The spices can be a bit much when young. I still tasted those spices the day after drinking one of my 2013s.

Hey I got 1 2011, 2 2012 and 6 2013 right now ;). The 2012 was more subdued than the 13 but still tasty. I love pumpkin pie.

DisturbdChemist said:
Hey I got 1 2011, 2 2012 and 6 2013 right now ;). The 2012 was more subdued than the 13 but still tasty. I love pumpkin pie.

I wish I had some from previous years. I have five 2013 now after drinking one. I had to know what it was like young so I could see the difference as it ages. I bet that 2011 is just right.

I wish I had some from previous years. I have five 2013 now after drinking one. I had to know what it was like young so I could see the difference as it ages. I bet that 2011 is just right.

I opened a 11 a few months ago and it was awesome. Going to try to have a 5 year vert and see. Ill let you know when I do. I need to find some dr9

DisturbdChemist said:
I opened a 11 a few months ago and it was awesome. Going to try to have a 5 year vert and see. Ill let you know when I do. I need to find some dr9

I wish I could've been a part of this today!

image-215344992.jpg

Back