time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last two guesses were the closest,
This beer has been described and labeled to be one style, but both beer advocate and rate beer have it styled as something else............

The last two guesses were the closest,
This beer has been described and labeled to be one style, but both beer advocate and rate beer have it styled as something else............

Has the brewery billed it as a Kolsch, but the wisemen of the community have dubbed it a Cali Common?

I wanted to say Half Acre's Over Ale. The "Style-less Wonder", once brewed as an ESB but is now called a brown ale. But Over ale is much darker and I don't think you get Half Acre out there.

Is this brewery local to you?

I wanted to say Half Acre's Over Ale. The "Style-less Wonder", once brewed as an ESB but is now called a brown ale. But Over ale is much darker and I don't think you get Half Acre out there.

Is this brewery local to you?

The Brewery is 2 hours+/-

HINT,
The Phanatic looks East
To the river of copper
A stones throw from both
This craft brewery is proper.....

Sorry for the crappy riddle :)

Dang.. is it their Farmhouse summer ale? If not, then I give up

DING, DING, DING....
Yes sir.

I didn't think much of it..
The head brewer stated that this beer don't fit into any style.
A few folks will regard it as a saison, by name and by taste, I for one would not class it as a saison, nor would the majority.

Wow.. I totally forgot about this thread.. I meant to post something up a while ago. I'll post something up later tonight unless somebody beats me to it.

Latest posts

Back