What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3E1C95DE-B8A4-4406-98DD-36CC6BBF6597.jpeg

Experimenting with getting my HBT pix to upload. Small sample but on a droid it looks like pix taken landscape don't work. Portrait does. @Rish I think you were having problems. Start drinking and taking pix portrait and landscape. Wait til Txbrew finds what I charge as a consultant 😎

OT: love this Spyglass Pink Boots Ada dips
Binary Stars w/ Riwaka

View attachment 848187

more portait and 'za. View attachment 848188
I don't fully understand what's going on. The only way I could get pictures to load was to modify them in some way, anyway, Dynamic/Crop, whatever. So today, I switched to my "new" Pixel 4xl from my last Pixel 4xl and so far all pics are loading with no issues.🤔

This Belgian Quad using the carb drops instead of the CBC-1 is probably, likely, the best beer I've ever made. Closet to style but with my body/flavor profile liking. Biggest challenge is always to repeat, right? Or it could be the 6 beers I had before talking! Ha!

00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20240507184939826_COVER.jpg

I don't fully understand what's going on. The only way I could get pictures to load was to modify them in some way, anyway, Dynamic/Crop, whatever. So today, I switched to my "new" Pixel 4xl from my last Pixel 4xl and so far all pics are loading with no issues.🤔

This Belgian Quad using the carb drops instead of the CBC-1 is probably, likely, the best beer I've ever made. Closet to style but with my body/flavor profile liking. Biggest challenge is always to repeat, right? Or it could be the 6 beers I had before talking! Ha!

View attachment 848193
I'm using Pixel7. Initially I thought it was a size issue but in one experiment I had a small, mid and large image file. The mid file was the only one that didn't load. I'm not downloading a chrome dev tool 😁

I'm using Pixel7. Initially I thought it was a size issue but in one experiment I had a small, mid and large image file. The mid file was the only one that didn't load. I'm not downloading a chrome dev tool 😁
I thought that also but the last pic was 6.1MB....good luck and let us know your results. If you need an expert in Commodore -64 let me know! 😂

Back