MD grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
also, as soon as I put this order in ill put up a new buy, as I know I had to cut my order out completely, and others didnt get all they wanted...

Looks good to me!

Next step is wait for you to give us the word to PayPal you the dough?

yep. I will send the spreadsheet to them tomorrow, give people time to comment. then they will give me an invoice and ill make sure all the amounts match (im most worried about sudden subbing, last time they were out of GW 2row) then ill start accepting payments... redoing my kitchen so cash is short.

note if anyone wants anything for the next buy... go ahead and post. im gonna just use this thread, and see if we can beat out the tap room :p

I still need to buy a grain mill, and you've got another buy coming up. If there's someone who didn't get what they wanted, and needs it for an upcoming brew, I can wait for the next buy. That would free up 2 bags.

well apparently there are now 2 catalgoues. the home brew one, which we can order from, and the commercial one, which we get prices from... very odd. so no dice on the moss and oak chips :(

they said there should be no problems getting it to me by friday next week. and that they should have everything listed.

manana is BURP meeting everyone :)

Stephin, is there a usual time they deliver, next Friday is a day off and I can either pick up my stuff or brew, its a win-win in my book :)

manana is BURP meeting everyone :)

Stephin, is there a usual time they deliver, next Friday is a day off and I can either pick up my stuff or brew, its a win-win in my book :)

well....ive done 7-8 of these... the normal driver is usually here around 10. the lst time the backup guy showed up at about 5. you shoudl brew in the am, then pick up in the afternoon :)

r u nutz, hitting the beltway then 95 South in the PM!!!

I will have to arrange to pick up Sunday morning or the following Friday. Doing Stewarding for the Spirit of Free Beer all day that Saturday.

I was just up to the LHBS in Fall Church yesterday,wish I knew of the Oak chips problem could of picked up a package for us, I want to make an oaked clone of Black Butte Porter.

they indicated that they shouldnt be out of anything... so feel free to send me money :) pm for adress for checks, pm for info about paypal (make sure you pay the fees)... or bring cash on pickup

I've found a recipe on HBT for Kona FireRock Pale Ale and it looks like I will be needing some Munich Malt and some Honey Malt to add to the Maris Otter as the base malt. I was wondering if anyone might be interested in splitting either of these on the next buy or would I be better off to buy them at my LHBS? Feedback appreciated.

I've found a recipe on HBT for Kona FireRock Pale Ale and it looks like I will be needing some Munich Malt and some Honey Malt to add to the Maris Otter as the base malt. I was wondering if anyone might be interested in splitting either of these on the next buy or would I be better off to buy them at my LHBS? Feedback appreciated.
munich is possibly worth buying at bulk... honey, you will never use any significant ammout of it. how much munich you need? I can probably hook you up...

I brewed that recipe yesterday! Tasted and smelled great, happily bubbling away right now.

wow, ive almost hit my paypal monthly limit :D

way to go guys... need to see how to get that upped. also, cash and check are fine. and bring beer for me to sample :)

bring beer for me to sample :)

I apologize in advance, but I just returned to the hobby after a couple years off due to the combination of relocating from Louisiana and the birth of my daughter. I've got my pipeline started, but haven't put anything on the tap yet...

Claphasma,

Did you order any extra bags this time around? Any extra Star San? I went out of town last week, and didn't have access to a computer, or I would have jumped on the buy.

If nothing extra is available, please let me know when you get another buy together.

-Mike

Claphasma,

Did you order any extra bags this time around? Any extra Star San? I went out of town last week, and didn't have access to a computer, or I would have jumped on the buy.

If nothing extra is available, please let me know when you get another buy together.

-Mike

i have extra pils.... and just post what you want and ill make sure it gets in the next one, which will go up as soon as this is delivered.

Looking for:

3 x CMC Superior 2-Row
1 x BM Pilsen
1 x 1 gallon of Star San

If possible, I may want a thing of PBW too, depending on the cost.

Of course, this list is subject to additions. ;)

Sent by PayPal. Hope we don't overflow your account. ;)

I'll try to grab a bottle of my Belgian Golden Strong with me for the pickup.

Sent by PayPal. Hope we don't overflow your account. ;)

I'll try to grab a bottle of my Belgian Golden Strong with me for the pickup.

yay, i love beligians!

i use paypal enough that it wont be a big deal either way, do wish i had held off on buying my new sink till now though :p

I'm in for 2 sacks CMC 2-row and 1 sack TBD (3 total, just to reserve space on the pallet).

Back