Anyone know This Faucet?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutine Bullfrog

Bullfrog Brewers
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for some gaskets and tips for these tap faucets and haven't been able to find any information on them. I took one apart and didn't see and markings.

Anyone know what make they are and where to get parts,

Thanks, Ed

p3170029yo9.jpg

The brass faucet in the back looks like a perlick/Guinness faucet. The crome faucets are definitely Creamer/Stout faucets, though they do not appear to be Perlicks. If the black tip on the brass Guinness faucet fits on to the Chrome faucets then you shouldn't have a problem using Perlick replacement parts for everything except the valve body. The hinge and valve rarely go bad on these.

I have seen many different manufacturers version of a creamer faucet be compatible with the perlick replacement parts. If you do not have the tips for these, be sure to order regulator cones and restricter plates with the tips or they will not work properly. The regulator cone is a small white plastic cone which fits inside the tip. The restrictor plate is a small stainless disc that fits inside the tip and has very small holes drilled in it. If you try to pour beer through these taps without the plates and cones, you will have severe foaming problems. Only use these faucets on beers you wish to "cream", and Nitrogen/Co2 beer mix should be the gas of choice do to the higher psi required to push beer through the plates.

These may be a Micromatic version but I am not sure.

You can find parts through Micromatic, Perlick, Williams Brewing and a dozen other Draft supply houses.

Good luck!

Back