Rabbit's Foot Mead

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scox80

Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried one of their meads? I bought a bottle of their Pear Mead at Whole Foods this weekend and thought it was ok.....pretty good aftertaste. SWMBO didn't like it...which I think was the Oak flavor.

I've had their Belgian Ale, Diabhal. Which was OK - I'm not a huge fan of Belgians. I only recently found out about this meadery tho, and since my parents live in Sunnyvale I'm going to try the rest of their lineup soon.

I found out a month ago I live about a mile away from Rabbits Foot. I love their dry mead, I get a bottle whenever I stop by. If you stop in when they're not packed they'll happily pour everything they have on tap for tasting, usually ~10 different mead/beer/ciders.

I've had their Kloch braggot, which I found very tasty. I modeled my first cyser after the warhammer, unfortunatly I'm not able to get more of their stuff around here

I've had their meads at the Mead Festival in years past, too. I like them, and a little oak in an otherwise clean, fresh flavor profile is something that I enjoy. I concur with summersolstice - they are a great bunch of folks, and they not only enter competitions, but they help out with sponsoring home brewer competitions as well!

These guys are right up the street from my friend's distillery. I enjoy their products very much. and, yes.. I am local... supporting the neighborhood so to speak.

They are very cool folks. Seriously.

If you can find their products... try them. :mug:

just reviving an old thread to put in my $0.02.

i live down the street from these guys, and love coming here. it is somewhat hidden in the corporate area of sunnyvale/santa clara.

quality meads and beers, most notably their Diabhal (belgian strong), honey stout (very tasty), and irish Honey Red (yum). they also make a bunch of high quality ciders of rotating flavor, peach, pear, black cherry, apple, etc.. all a hit with many of the female visitors.

just wanted to show some love for a local purveyor of hard to find top notch beverages.

if you ever get the chance to try one of their products or even visit, i highly recommend it!

Back