What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some Cucee Freddy, Watching Korn on Guitar center sessions:rockin:
Semi new to sours, this is delicious!

IMG_0740.jpg

Mice to hear. My first ever mead (the vanilla one) I made very dry. The second one i attempted a semi sweet mead. Well see how it came out in a few more months.

Drinking water after a short workout at work. I dont know why i read this thread while im here over night. Always causes big time beer envy.

Meads are some and awesome. I do some crazy ones of jalapeno/cucumber, lemon/basil, chocolate/habenero, etc. Lol

Bottled my cider up so I had a large large sample of it. Drank apfelwein and I think that is it.
Worked and now to relax.

I'd been holding on to this to swap for someone else. Never got back to me. So I'm drinking it. There's probably still a few sixers of it floating around anyway...

Mmmmm...tastes like medal :rockin:

20131112_214714[1].jpg

Clown Shoes Crunkle Sam. Ive said it before, nothin I love more on a cold night that a nice bottle of barley wine! This ones nice and hugely Citra hopped. Reeaalllly goood!

ForumRunner_20131112_222933.jpg

finsfan said:
damn, I'll stick to 8 buffalo sweats instead

8? ****. Lucky you.

Drinking Tylenol cold. Just set one of my secondaries out on the screened-in porch to "cold crash." It's 27F outside. Better not be frozen when I wake up. :fro:

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Clown Shoes Crunkle Sam. Ive said it before, nothin I love more on a cold night that a nice bottle of barley wine! This ones nice and hugely Citra hopped. Reeaalllly goood!

That sounds good as hell.

Back